STANDARDIZING YOUR REGULATORY PROCESSES
Our industry-leading eRegulatory system, RealTime-eDOCS, is streamlining the way sites, sponsors and CROs manage regulatory documents electronically. Sites are now easily managing all of their study records while maintaining inspection readiness during the entire process.
Electronic Regulatory Binders
Online & Mobile eSignatures
Secured Centralized Filing
Remote Audit Readiness
eRegulatory Document Management at its Best
Store eRegulatory Documents
- Standardize eRegulatory binders while maintaining flexibility in
one secure location for quick and easy access
- Unlimited users and unlimited storage
- Provide proficiency in your regulatory workflow for studies
- eDOCS is Part-11 and HIPAA Compliant
- Provides a platform to facilitate inspections, audits and study
- Complete remote monitoring and query discussion board for
sponsors, CROs and IRBs
- Ability to request unlimited eSignatures in our system that are
Efficiency & Collaboration
- Increase efficiency using electronic signatures
- eDOCS cart lets you group documents for easy sharing and bulk
- Manage staff documents like CVs, trainings and licenses
- RealTime’s proprietary Add-In provides the ability to
drag and drop documents and email directly into your eRegulatory
- RealTime-MobileAPP includes access to study documents,
eSignatures and subject referrals from your personal devices
- No obligation to activate a set amount of studies and no annual
storage fees – simply pay as you go
eDOCS vs. the Competition
Even with all these extra features,
RealTime-eDOCS still costs much less than the competition!
No Obligation to Pre-Purchase Studies. Don’t let the competition lock you into contracts.
WHAT CAN DO FOR YOU?
Allow remote monitoring which adds value to sponsors and reduces their travel time and costs.
Set expiration dates for CVs, licenses and certifcations.
Save time and money spent printing, gathering handwritten signatures, filing, scanning, and mailing between sites and sponsors.
Eliminate paper-based regulatory binders and storage costs.
Allow sites to implement ICF tracking on all subjects within a study.
Improve collaboration between investigators and sponsors.