The Power of CTMS Website Integration
Managing your website and keeping it up to date is already a painstaking process but managing your study listings on your website can be even more time-consuming and costly. This is especially true if you pay a website management company to add/remove studies for you.
The good news? RealTime-CTMS has an option to link your website up to your system for a multitude of automated options that can save you time and money. This can provide a better experience to your website viewers and streamline some critical efficiencies for your recruitment team. Once you have RealTime’s website integration feature installed on your website, all of these features will be at your fingertips:
- Website Study Listing Made Easy: Each enrolling study can easily be added to your website along with any IRB-approved language and graphics that you would like to include. Adding a study listing is all done from within RealTime and can be accomplished in minutes.
- Mobile Optimized Study Landing Pages: RealTime generates a mobile-optimized study listing and individual landing page for each study. Study landing pages can be used for any online/digital/social media ad as the URL to land applicants to.
- Customizable Application Forms: Landing pages include all study information as well as a study-specific application form. New study leads will drop directly into the RealTime study recruitment roster the applicant has applied for.
- Customizable Study INC/EXC Questions: Study-specific questions can be added to the application form and set as “required” or “not required.”
- Automated INC/EXC Assessment: Applicants’ answers can be auto analyzed by RealTime to determine eligibility, and applicants can be coded as “pre-qualified” or “not pre-qualified.” This feature can save your staff a ton of time from having to chase down applicants that are not qualified. Further, the applicants can be provided with eligibility information immediately after applying.
- Automated Referral Source Coding: RealTime has advanced A.I. built in that codes applicant’s referral sources to the campaigns that are set up in your recruitment campaign manager.
- Auto TEXT Response to Applicants: If your site is also utilizing RealTime-TEXT, applicants will receive instant TEXT responses after applying for a study on your website. You’re able to immediately thank them for their application and let them know that someone from your site will contact them soon. This TEXT message is also customizable to meet your site’s needs.
- Auto-Coding of Primary Diagnosis: Since website integration will help you build your database faster than ever, you can also add value by having study applicants coded to a “primary diagnosis.” This means that if an applicant is applying for a Type 2 Diabetes study, RealTime can auto-code Type 2 Diabetes into the medical history. This coding will allow you to re-market to these applicants for future Type 2 studies as well.
- Lead Management and Staff Alerts: Each new lead that flows into your system from your website integration will alert designated staff at your site when the lead is received. This way, your staff can respond quickly, which is key to getting ahold of applicants and capturing their interest.
- Taking studies off of your website is just as fast: When a study closes to enrollment, the simple process of changing the study’s status to “Enrollment Closed” will remove the study from your website. Easy peasy!
Installation of these website integration features is a quick and easy process, and RealTime has web development experts that can help every step of the way. These features are extremely inexpensive, especially when you consider all of the benefits.
“Is that all?” you ask.
In addition to the capabilities, we discussed, RealTime’s user-friendly study dashboard provides site staff with up-to-date information on recruitment goals, enrollment statuses, and more!
Boost your study enrollment with RealTime’s website integration features! To learn more about RealTime-CTMS and all of the available features, schedule a demo with one of our experts.
Call 210-852-4310 or fill out the form below!