Utilizing Remote Monitoring Study Portals Through a Pandemic
During this challenging time, maintaining clinical trial progression is a novel challenge as on-site data and regulatory reviews are either impossible or extremely limited. Travel limitations and “stay home” initiatives across the country have hindered the way clinical trial data is handled. Many clinical research sites and sponsors are left without the data records needed to conduct safe and timely trials.
RealTime’s eSOURCE and eDOCS could be the solutions you are looking for to maintain visibility, data integrity, subject safety, and keep operations moving. RealTime systems provide complete monitoring portals to review eSOURCE data and eRegulatory data. These portals allow sites to upload their source documents and regulatory documents for remote review, provide for query management, document versioning, document download, and more. Here are the key features that RealTime can rapidly deploy:
- Source Document and Regulatory Monitoring portals – Online access allows Sponsors to collaborate more effectively during trials and streamlines monitoring activities.
- Query Management – Sponsors can review, track, and issue queries on records from the monitoring portal. Sites communicate directly to the monitor for a quick resolution.
- Document Version Control – Source documents can be uploaded by sites using our document control feature.
- eSignatures – Electronic signatures dramatically increase efficiency when gathering staff/doctor signatures. This feature also maximizes subject safety oversight by allowing more timely doctor assessments on lab reports, ECGs, and other critical documents.
- Part-11 Compliance – Our systems are secure, validated, and ready to go! Complete audit trails and data controls are maintained within the system for users to reconstruct the time of events and prevent human errors during data collection. These features improve accountability and data integrity.
- Secure Cloud Hosting – All records are stored with a thorough data security/backup plan and encrypted for maximum security.
- Built-in Reports and Notifications – Quickly review queries across all records, including query statuses.
Here at RealTime, it is our goal to help guide you through this moment and get your clinical trials back on track. We are here to help. Give us a call at 210-852-4310 or CONTACT US to learn more!