Behind the Software with Alyssa Arce
One of the things we strive for at RealTime is building a team of people who are passionate about the industry and dedicated to providing exceptional customer support. Our goal as a team is to give back to clinical researchers by creating software that is more efficient, reliable, and easy to use. This month, we feature one of our incredible team members, Alyssa Arce.
Alyssa joined the RealTime team in 2018 and continues to give back to customers by teaching them how to utilize e-regulatory systems at their sites. She is currently the Product Manager for eDOCS program at RealTime Software Solutions.
To get to know her better, we’ve asked her some fun questions!
1. What is a hidden talent you have?
I make great tamales.
2. What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received?
3. What books/podcasts are you into at the moment?
I’m bigger TV/ movie watcher – Spiderman into the Spiderverse.
4. What’s the coolest or most interesting thing you’re working on right now?
Growing a human.
5. What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Probably walking into a room I thought was a meeting but instead it was an in-progress interview.
6. What are the values that drive you?
Kindness, personal growth and communication.
7. What do you work toward in your free time?
Relaxation and self-care.
8. What is the most inspiring part of your job?
Being able to help and teach people our product and how it can change their day to day work lives.
Stay tuned for behind the software as we get to know some of the team behind RealTime Software Solutions. If you are interested in scheduling a demo for eDOCS or any of our other solutions, call (210) 852-4310 or fill out a CONTACT FORM.