A Message from the CEO: 2018 in Review
This year has been an exciting journey for the entire RealTime team! As we look back at our 2018 progression, it’s hard to imagine that twelve months have already flown by.
In 2018 we accomplished major new advancements in ALL of our systems. The RealTime SOMS (Site Operations Management System) is one-of-a-kind, and the solutions that make up the RealTime-SOMS are all industry-leading products as standalone solutions!
Here is a quick run-down of some of the major accomplishments of 2018:
CTMS (Single-Site, Multi-Site and Enterprise):
- Improved interface
- Advanced overhead calculations
- Expanded QC functions
- New Study Progress Tracking features
- Integration with Devana Ignite for Sites
- And so much more!
eDOCS and eDOCS-Lite:
- Document Cart for picking any number of documents across multiples studies for signing or sending
- Bulk Signing – Staff and Doctors can now sign numerous documents with a single eSignature
- Faster Signature Processing to keep site operations moving at record pace
- Numerous updates to our custom Outlook Add-in
- Multi-lingual texting
- International texting in New Zealand, Australia, Europe, and Canada
- Mass texting capabilities for study recruitment
- GlobalPAY is going worldwide and has seen major interface improvements for Sponsors/CROs and Sites around the globe!
- Launched in summer 2018, eSOURCE is our fastest growing product ever!
- Advanced MobileAPP capabilities
- Complete integration with CTMS and eDOCS
- Complete Monitoring Portal
- Patient Portal for online eSOURCE questionnaires
- Next year we plan to implement advancements such as connection to EDC, advanced data controls, and more.
All of RealTime’s success is made possible by our valued customers that inspire every solution we develop. In 2019, we will continue to listen to our remarkable customers around the world to further our mission of leading the industry with new advancements and features that were once only dreamt of.
Rick Greenfield, CEO